Grow as a leader – and grow your business.
The path from innovative ideas to business growth can be daunting. To grow an organization to new heights, successful business leaders and entrepreneurs know that they must invest in their own growth and development.
LCCC Business Growth Services leverages a team of experienced consultants, business owners and serial entrepreneurs to connect leaders with the resources they need to develop skills and strategies for success.
Whether you are starting a new business or growing an existing one, we can help you take your organization to the next level with business coaching services such as:
- Mentoring – One-on-one sessions, workshops, seminars, and online and classroom training
- Business incubators – Entrepreneurial environments where startups can grow with the support of seasoned coaches and connections to specialized LCCC resources and expertise
- Market research – Growth projections, competitive information and data to guide decision-making
- Business planning – Strategic guidance to develop and execute successful business plans that cover areas such as sales and marketing, financial planning, accounting and business operations
- Access to funding – Expertise and support to help you identify the right funding source(s) and navigate through the application process
- Access to resources – Connections to existing entrepreneurial support organizations and resources from our extensive network throughout Northeast Ohio
LCCC provides business coaching through regional resources, including:
- The Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise (GLIDE)
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- NEO LaunchNet
Take your business to the next level.
Learn how our business coaching services can accelerate your growth. For technology-based startups, call 440-366-4310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For small business assistance, call 440-366-4370 or LorainSBDC@lorainccc.edu.