Box Office Hours:
The Box Office is now closed for the holidays through Sunday, January 1, 2017. It reopens at 12 noon on Monday, January 2, 2017. Tickets are available 24/7 during this time. Please click on the orange “Buy Tickets” box or the words “Buy Tickets” at the top of the page. Your tickets will be mailed to you once we reopen. Happy Holidays from all of us at Stocker Arts Center.
Monday – Friday
Noon to 6 p.m.
The Stocker Box Office is closed for the holidays and will reopen on Monday, January 2, 2017 at 12 noon. You can still purchase tickets for all events 24/7 by clicking on “Buy Tickets” at the top of the page. Your tickets will be mailed to you after the first of the year. Happy Holidays from all of us at Stocker Arts Center!
Welcome to the Stocker Arts Center, home of the Hoke Theatre, the Cirigliano Studio Theatre and the Beth K. Stocker Art Gallery. Tickets can be purchased by phone at (440) 366-4040, online or at our ticket window, in the Stocker lobby.
Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community College (LCCC), 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH 44035.
- Located in the center of the Stocker lobby.
- Open 12 noon to 6pm Monday-Friday, and 90 minutes before ticketed events (60 minutes before Student Matinees).
- Closed weekends when there are no events.
Buying Your Tickets
It’s easy to get your tickets for Stocker Arts Center events:
- in person at the Stocker Arts Center Box Office;
- on the phone at (440) 366-4040;
- online at stockerartscenter.com; or
- by mail to Stocker Arts Center along with a check made payable to LCCC.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, cash and checks are accepted. Please bring a photo ID when you come to pick-up your tickets. Ticket sales are final – refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible.
Please Note: Handling charges apply for all ticket purchases except those made in person at the Stocker Box Office.
Dates To Remember:
- Monday, July 25 – Subscriptions for the Performing Artists Series (PAS) and the Studio Theatre Cabaret (STC) series, as well as single tickets for most events as well as the STC on sale at the Box Office ONLY as part of our 12th Annual Spotlight on Stocker event. Box Office hours: 12 noon-6pm. Dinner tickets are on sale to 6-show subscribers only.
- Tuesday, July 26 – As of 12 noon, tickets for most non-PAS events (except Guitars for Girls and the St. Jude Jam) go on sale at the Box Office and online at www.stockerartscenter.com.
- Friday, August 19 – Last day 6-show subscriber seats will be held for renewal if you were a 6-show subscriber last season.
- Monday, August 22 – 6-show subscriber seats released for sale to Pick 5, 4, 3-show and new subscribers. Dinner tickets go on sale to all subscribers.
- Monday, August 29 – Single tickets go on sale for all PAS shows. Any remaining dinner tickets go on sale. Single tickets for the PAS series: $40/Orchestra and $33/Mezzanine.
Dinner Before the Show
Stocker Arts Center, in partnership with the office of Conferencing and Dining Services, Executive Chef Chase Wilcox, will again offer dinner prior to the Performing Artists Series Shows. The dinners are held in the Norton Culinary Arts Center right next to Stocker Arts Center. Once you come in, you don’t have to go back outside in the weather to get to Stocker – there is an easy interior entrance from one building to the other! Dinner tickets are $30 per person and seatings are at either 5:45pm or 6:15pm. The dinner tickets for all of the shows are on sale now. More information is available at stockerartscenter.com on the PAS page. Seating is limited, so get your tickets early!
Prepaid Valet Parking Service – Same Price Since 2008! We’re again offering MVP Valet parking for $5/per car (not including tip) for our Performing Artists Series (PAS) shows.
More details, including a map and directions on how to find Stocker, are available at stockerartscenter.com.
Artists and dates are subject to change without notice, but are correct as of the brochure deadline. Please check stockerartscenter.com for any updates. All patrons, no matter what age, must have a ticket to enter a ticketed event. All children, regardless of age and including infants in arms, must have their own ticket and be accompanied by an adult. There are no special discounts offered for infants.