The Nord Advanced Technologies Center is a 50,000 square-foot facility with a focus on today’s manufacturing processes. On-site training includes everything from CNC machining and programming to computer-integrated manufacturing. The Nord Advanced Technologies Center has the instructors, facilities, equipment and dedication to help you meet the challenges of a competitive, global marketplace.
Advanced manufacturing technologies training
- Apprenticeship programs
- Customized (credit/non-credit) technical training
- Transformations (dislocated worker programs)
- Non-credit continuing education programs
- Training needs analysis
- Industrial safety programs
- Job profiling/DACUM
- CNC machining and programming
- Computer aided design (CAD)
- Computer aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Computer integrated manufacturing (CIM)
- Computer maintenance and networking
- Flexible manufacturing systems
- Fluid power
- Instrumentation and process control
- ISO/QS 9000 training
- Lean Manufacturing
- Metrology and precision measurements
- Microelectronics and digital logic
- Microprocessors and applications
- Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
Assessment and Training
- The Work Profiling System (WPS) is an effective tool for measuring the abilities and attributes required for any position in your organization.
- The AccuVision Workplace Success Skills system measures interpersonal skills in the workplace.
Apprenticeship programs are offered in manufacturing trades, and can be custom-designed for your individual company or employees.
- Training Needs Analysis to help organizations determine their appropriate training requirements.
For more information, contact Sandra Everett at firstname.lastname@example.org.