Become an industry game-changer.
Taking new ideas and innovations to market requires business know-how, technical expertise and industry connections. Fortunately, having knowledgeable partners can make the path to commercialization smoother by helping bridge the gap between new product R&D and high-volume manufacturing.
LCCC Business Growth Services empowers businesses to take their innovations from the lab into the marketplace by providing Technology Commercialization services across the continuum of innovation.
LCCC gives entrepreneurs unparalleled access to critical technology infrastructure, equipment and expertise to drive economic growth through innovation. Our Technology Commercialization services cover:
- Idea assessment and patent applications
- R&D and rapid prototyping
- Sensors and MEMs packaging and assembly
- Computer integrated manufacturing
- 3D printing and fabrication
- Low-volume manufacturing capabilities
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Intellectual property protection
In addition to connecting businesses, we offer access to world-class resources, including:
- Office of Community Technology Transfer
- SMART Microsystems located in the Richard Desich SMART Commercialization Center for Microsystems
- The Fab Lab at the Nord Advanced Training Center
- Nord Advanced Technologies Center
- Weld-Ed Mobile Welder Training Center
- The Great Lakes Biomimicry Technology Center