We can help your company hire and retain the best employees by matching their skills to your jobs.
LCCC proudly partners with Lorain County Joint Vocational School to deliver customized responses for business training needs, including:
- Job Analysis: To develop accurate job descriptions and establish requirements for newly created and evolving positions.
- Pre-employment Testing: To identify skills gaps and determine training needs.
- Personality Assessments: To determine if work style and motivations are consistent with the demands of the position.
- 360 Degree Feedback: To document critical job performance data from an employee’s colleagues, direct supervisors, subordinates, and customers used as a starting point for employee development.
Specific testing services:
- As an authorized Pearson VUE testing center, we offer:
- IT Testing for certifications such as CompTIA, Cisco and other IT vendors
- GED Testing
- Testing for College Credit: CLEP and DSST exams where students may receive credit for what they already know to expedite degree completion and save money.
- Pre-Employment Assessments: Numerous pre-employment assessments offered through PAN (Performance Assessment Network), CEB-SHL Talent Measurement, Ramsay, ACT WorkKeys and NOCTI Business Solutions
- IBT Testing: Proctoring for on-line testing made available with prior arrangements
Testing Center Location
The Testing Center is located in the Desich Business and Entrepreneurship (DEC) building at LCCC.
Desich Business and Entrepreneurship Center
151 Innovation Drive
Elyria, OH 44035